This 50 lb. bag of adhesive ensures a strong bond between brick and Old Mill foam panels. This adhesive may also be used to bond our Colonial Collection or Brickweb product to other surfaces as well. It's easy to mix; just add water.
- Smooth and easy to apply
- 50 lb. bag covers 70 sq. ft
- Superior pull out strengths
- Recommended Safety Equipment: Safety glasses and gloves
1 YEAR WARRANTY
All Brickwebb products are protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty.LEARN MORE
MADE IN THE USA
All Brickwebb products are proudly made in the USA.LEARN MORE
All Brickwebb materials are made from sustainable materials.LEARN MORE
- Gradually add 50 lbs. of powder into a clean bucket.
- Pour clean, potable water.
- Using a mixing drill, an angled cross-blade mixer or auger mixer, mix thoroughly at low-speed until mixture becomes a smooth, homogenous, lump-free paste. it should have the consistency of cake batter. Avoid prolonged mixing.
- Slowly mix for at least 1 minute. Adjust the consistency with water, adding up to 1 additional U.S. qt. as needed, without overwatering. Mix again for 2 minutes.
- Let mixture stand (“slake”) for 5 to 10 minutes.
- If mixture becomes heavy or stiff, remix without adding more liquid.
Store in a dry place.
For thin bricks: BIA Care Instructions
Old Mill Brick products are covered for a period of one year from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defects and when used on a structure that conforms to local building codes and when installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Old Mill Brick will provide, free of charge, new materials to replace any determined to be defective. This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to any subsequent owner.
This replacement warranty does not cover damage or deterioration resulting from:
Improper building practices or non-compliance with applicable building codes
Settling of the building or other wall movement or subsidence
Use of brick for below grade, sidewalks, paving for foot and vehicular traffic, mailboxes, soil dams or certain other limiting conditions
Collision, vandalism, war, civil unrest or other accidental or intentional events or other causes beyond manufacturer's control
Incorrect use of mortar or grouting methods
Contact with chemicals, paints or other coatings whether intended or untended
Discoloration due to airborne contaminants
Staining or oxidation.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects in Old Mill Brick products.
Old Mill Brick, LLC. is not responsible for labor costs incurred in removal and replacement of defective products.