Brickwebb Herringbone Thin Brick Sheets - Flats (Box of 5 Sheets) - Pony Express
Old Mill Brick Brickwebb Herringbone Thin Brick Sheets - Flats are made from the highest quality geniune kiln fired clay brick. Brickwebb is designed for quick and easy do-it-yourself installation, with the thin brick already fastened on durable fiberglass web sheeting for consistent brick spacing. This patented web sheeting allows for easy installation, perfect spacing, and enhaced durability ensuring your bricks will stay in place longer than the competition. Simply apply adhesive to virtually any surface and press the Brickwebb sheets into place.
Things You'll Need:
- ⅜” x ¼” notch trowel
- Brickwebb Thin Set or Brickwebb Mastic
- Herringbone Thin Brick Sheets
- Type-S mortar mix, grout bag & brick jointer
- OR Sanded tile grout, tile float & sponge
- Single Thin Bricks - Flats & Corners (optional)
(See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detailed instructions)
First, apply Brickwebb Thin Set (indoor and outdoor) or Brickwebb Mastic (indoor) to surface using ⅜” x ¼” notch trowel. See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detail instructions.
Next, if your space includes corners, apply Brickwebb Thin Brick Sheets - Corners now. Press firmly. Single Thin Bricks - Corners can also be used.
Then, apply Brickwebb Herringbone Thin Brick Sheets - Flats by overlapping exposed webbing. Press firmly. Single Thin Bricks - Flats can also be used.
Step 4- Option 1
Traditional Method: Finally, apply Type-S mortar mix using grout bag and finish with brick jointer. See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detailed instructions.
Step 4 - Option 2
OR apply sanded tile grout using tile float and finish with sponge. Floor areas must be finished using this method.
- Each sheet: 28 in. L x 12.5 in. H
- Individual thin brick: 7-5/8 in. L x 2-1/4 in. H x 1/2 in. D
- 1 Box = 5 sheets x 12 thin bricks per sheet = 60 total thin bricks
- 1 Box covers 8.7 sq. ft.
- Genuine kiln fired clay brick
- Adds comfort, style and value to your home or business
- Traditional masonry that can be installed where full brick can't
- Cuts easily with an angle grinder or tile wet saw
- Excellent for interior or exterior applications
- Backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Meets ASTM C1088, type TBS, grade exterior
KEEP IN MIND
Proudly made in the USA
Care for our Planet
Still exploring? Let’s keep in touch
Get the latest on new products, design inspiration, and offers from Old Mill Brick.
Please enter a valid email address
Success! Please check your email to verify your email newsletter subscription.