Single Thin Bricks - Flats for Brickwebb (Box of 50) - Independence
Old Mill Brick Brickwebb Single Thin Bricks - Flats are made from the highest quality geniune kiln fired clay brick. Single Thin Bricks is designed for quick and easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply apply adhesive to the back of each thin brick and apply to virtually any surface. Single Thin Bricks are perfect for unique designs and custom spaces. Single Thin Bricks can be used by themselves or in conjunction with Brickwebb or BrickPanel+ systems. Brickwebb features thin bricks already fastened on durable fiberglass web sheeting for consistent brick spacing. This patended web sheeting allows for easy installation, perfect spacing, and enhaced durability ensuring your bricks will stay in place longer than the competition. BrickPanel+ features durable foam panels featuring continuous insulation, moisture channeling and grooved thin brick channels that can used for a variety of exterior applications.
Things You'll Need:
- ⅜” x ¼” notch trowel
- Brickwebb Thin Set or Brickwebb Mastic
- Single Thin Bricks - Flats & Corners
- Type-S mortar mix, grout bag & brick jointer
- OR Sanded tile grout, tile float & sponge
- BrickPanel+ and/or Brickwebb systems
(See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detailed instructions.)
First, apply Brickwebb Thin Set (indoor and outdoor) or Brickwebb Mastic (indoor) to back of thin brick using ⅜” x ¼” notch trowel. See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detail instructions.
Next, if your space includes corners, apply Single Thin Bricks - Corners now. Press firmly. Single Thin Bricks - Corners can be used with Brickwebb and BrickPanel+ systems.
Then, apply Single Thin Bricks - Flats. Press firmly. Single Thin Bricks - Flats can be used with Brickwebb and BrickPanel+ systems.
Step 4 - Option 1
Traditional Method: Finally, apply Type-S mortar mix using grout bag and finish with brick jointer. See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detailed instructions.
Step 4 - Option 2
OR apply sanded tile grout using tile float and finish with sponge. Floor areas must be finished with this method. See oldmillbrick.com/installation for more detailed instructions.
- Individual thin brick: 7-5/8 in. L x 2-1/4 in. H x 1/2 in. D
- 1 Box = 50 single thin brick flats (not for webbing)
- 1 Box covers 7.3 sq. ft.
- Genuine kiln fired clay brick
- Adds comfort, style and value to your home or business
- Traditional masonry that can be installed where full brick can't
- Cuts easily with an angle grinder or tile wet saw
- Excellent for interior or exterior applications
- Backed by a manufacturer's 1-Year Warranty
- Meets ASTM C1088, type TBS, grade exterior
- Use in conjunction with Brickwebb and BrickPanel+ systems
ITEMS YOU'LL NEED
- ⅜” x ¼” notch trowel
- Brickwebb Thin Set or Mastic
- Thin Brick Sheets - Flats & Corners
- Type-S mortar mix & grout bag & brick jointer
- OR Sanded tile grout & tile float & sponge
KEEP IN MIND
Proudly made in the USA
Care for our Planet
Still exploring? Let’s keep in touch
Get the latest on new products, design inspiration, and offers from Old Mill Brick.
Please enter a valid email address